SOUTH ISLAND TOUR
- Start to go the South; visit the pearl farm, the real pearl make in Phu Quoc island, a wide collection of cultured pearls is also displayed for your contemplation and shopping.
- Find out about daily activities of fishermen at An Thoi port and dry seafood market.
- Nha Tu Phu Quoc is the old jail where the French housed Vietnamese dissidents. The sight is just an enclosed field with old fallen-down sheet metal Quonset huts, but there is a little adjoining museum with some photos and information (daily 7-11:30am and 1:30-4pm).
- Relax at Sao beach, the most beautiful beach on the island, to go swimming or simply relax in the beach hammocks.
- Go to Traditional fish sauce processing house (the most famous in Viet Nam).
- Visit to Dinh Cau beautiful site and watching the sunset on the island. Taking a walk and enjoying activities of local people at the Dinh Cau night market.