NORTH ISLAND TOUR
- Drive to the North to discover the primitive unspoiled forest
- Visit the black pepper plantation at Khu Tuong
- Go for sightseeing in Phu Quoc national park. Cross national park to see frontier Vietnam– Cambodia
- Visit the Vietnamese Hero Nguyen Trung Truc temple
- Then head for Bai Dai beach and go swimming in the crystal-clear water (This is the most beautiful and uninhabited beach in the world)
- In the afternoon, visit the most accessible of Phu Quoc is Suoi Da Ban (Stony Surface Spring). Basically, it's a white-water creek tumbling across some attractive large granite boulders. There are deep pools and it's pleasant enough for a swim
- Visit Sim wine manufacturing establishment, enjoy Sim wine
- Visit Sung Hung Co Tu pagoda, the oldest Pagoda in Phu Quoc island with its original structure and intriguing statues.
- Return to the Town, buy specialties of Phu Quoc at Duong Dong market.